To Donate by Check to CCM:
Checks can be made out to “Chin Community Ministry”. All donations are considered part of the general operating fund and designated funds are not permitted. Mail or deliver to: P.O. Box 271323, Flower Mound, TX 75027-1323.
To Donate Goods to CCM:
To make a donation or request information regarding donations please call our donation line at 469-444-1231 or email us at email@example.com and write “donations” in the subject line. Please be patient with us – we are all volunteers in CCM. It may take 5-10 days to hear back from a donations coordinator.
Check back often for details on pressing donation needs and other opportunities.
– SIPPY CUP FUNDRAISER – Part of our health education during Health Day is to encourage moms of toddlers to exchange bottles for sippy cups. We need your help to restock our supplies for Health Day!
- 1. Hand out a Sippy Cup to people you know.
- 2. Ask them to fill it with change, using it also as a prayer
reminder to pray for the Chin people.
- 3. Return it to Chin Community Ministry office (address
below) Monday thru Thursday from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- 4. Contact Elaine Caudle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
can’t deliver it during those hours, or if you have
– FAMILY MENTORS– Chin families have requested Family Mentors. If you are interested, please call Becky Nelson at (972) 221-3249.
Please help us by donating only the following items to Chin Community Ministry:
- Dining room or kitchen table and chairs
- Couches (not the really large ones; apartments are small)
- Beds, especially mattresses. Mattresses must be clean, bug-free and in good condition.
- Coffee Tables
- Linens: mattress covers, sheets, blankets, and comforters.
- Pots and pans
- Sewing Machines
- Clothing:Good new or used clothing, children’s sizes, men and women small or medium
Please help us by only donating these things. We give the items directly to newcomers and do not have another use for the extra items. Please remember that CCA can use your other household items that they can sell in their resale shops – and CCA helps the Chin people by providing ESL and GED classes and use of the Adult Health Clinic.
*Arrangements can be made for furniture donations to be picked up, but we are unable to schedule a pick up on the same day you contact us.
What We Do NOT Accept:
- TVs, large entertainment centers, or large pieces of furniture
- Appliances (no blenders, waffle irons, etc.)
- Dishes (the resettlement agencies are providing those)
- Large or extra large clothing
- Clothing that has to be dry—cleaned